Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I get to go home this weekend for the first time and I wasn't as home sick until I started actually planning to go home. I can't wait, it's only been a little over a month, but it feels like it's been way longer because I haven't seen any of my family for that long. It's just still so weird that I have to visit home.

I am glad that my apartment is starting to feel more and more like a home. I think that it is more because of my roommates and people that I am around that make it feel better being here. Even though my apartment has weird 'quirks' we've gotten use to them. I don't even notice it most of the time now. It is very different living with four and a half girls. (half because one isn't here most of the time... we don't know where she goes...) I think that I have become more emotional here than I ever have in my life.The other night Angela, Chelsea and I were sitting around the table doing homework and I was getting frustrated at my paper I had to write. I don't remember what I did exactly but it made us all start to laugh and then out of no where I just start crying. Then we laughed even harder after that. I don't know if it was because it was 12:30 at night or what but that has happened to pretty much all three of us. Yesterday we were telling ghost and scary stories and after one of them I got a little scared. I went to the bathroom and when I got out Angela was crawling on the hall way floor and it scared me so bad I backed up into the wall and fell down. So apparently I am still spastic and klutzy. 
I have realized that milk goes so fast! I didn't realize that until I started buying it myself. That is with all groceries. I thought mom was going crazy for how often she goes shopping but now I am doing it the same. It's actually really funny.


I have a mail box and so I would love to get letters from anyone and I will try and answer them back. I love when I get mail here. It makes me feel happy and I don't get to hear from anyone that often and I just love getting letters for some reason. So if you want you can send me a letter or whatever. I will put my address somewhere on Facebook just because I don't think I trust to put my address on here. Love you guys!

1 comment: